First of all, we totally failed on our first Tech Tip Tuesday post last week… Our apologies! With that said, we hope you can forgive us and check out this week’s tip!
Yes, headphones! These relatively cheap tools can be very handy for various reasons. Personally, our favorite pair are the Apple iPhone ones. Unfortunately, today’s post is for those Apple lovers out there.
Here are our top 10 reasons for using headphones:
- Gives the illusion that you’re busy – a Timothy Ferris 4 Hour Work Week tip
- Listen to music/podcasts or make/take a call
- Volume control
- Play or pause whatever you’re listening to
- Use them on your Apple computer for all of the above
- Great for recording podcasts, conference calls, or Google Hangouts
- Even though they are made by Apple they will also work with other devices – sans the volume and play controls
- Can be used for “hands free” calling while driving – We do not recommend talking/texting while driving
- Small form factor – these guys can be crumpled up and stuffed into any pocket or bag