Not everyone loves project management nor do they like project management software. Lately, we’ve been using asana for some of our client projects and we’ve been really pleased!
Here are some of the features and functions that we like – at first glance:
Features & Functions
- It’s a web app – accessible from anywhere with an internet connection
- The iPhone app rocks!
- Intuitive to use
- Notifies you when updates are made
- Free to use up to 15 users
- Easy to sort tasks and assign tasks
- Simple design for clients to grasp and start using right away
Then there are some things that we don’t like…
- If you login using a Google account and decide to logout of Asana, you get booted from all of your Google sessions
- There isn’t a way to mark the start date of a task – or at least I haven’t been able to find it yet
- Shortcut keys are a little confusing
- This isn’t asana’s fault but, it’s another tool to use and learn
Here’s a quick video to learn more!