On September 18th, Apple release iOS7 for the iPhone. First of all, I love the new OS but there are some quarks with it. For example, you may have noticed that the battery doesn’t last as long as it did before. Well, fortunately or unfortunately, Apple added some new features that may hinder you from getting the best battery life.
Here are some resources to better optimize your experience and maybe get some additional juice out of that battery!
- 11 Tips to Keep iOS 7 From Destroying Your Battery Life
- How to stop iOS 7 from destroying your iPhone’s battery life
- 23 ways to improve your iPhone’s battery life
Some of my favorites are:
- Turning off Background Refresh
- Turning off Reduce Motion
- Locking the screen when I’m done with my task
- Killing apps that don’t need to run
BONUS! Keep in mind that some of these recommendations with work for your other iOS7 devices like your iPad.